This post has been read 8656 times!
The following are my nominations for this year’s Edublog Awards. These people along with countless others inspire me to reach further each day while working for children.
- Best individual Blog A Principal’s Reflections by @NMHS_Principal. Eric Sheninger has inspired me to use social media in so many ways, starting with communicating to parents on a school twitterfeed.
- Best individual Tweeter @shelterrell
Shelly Terrell shares great resources and always gives me something to think about and RT out to my own followers.
- Best Resource Sharing Blog @larryferlazzo Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day. Does this guy ever sleep!? He is working 24/7 to complete yet another resourceful list for me to refer to and pass along.
- Best School Administrator Blog The Wejr Board by Kent Elementary School’s @mrwejr Just found Chris Wejr’s blog recently, but he shares a wealth of information for principals and leaders to think about, reflect upon and tease out. He is thought-provoking and values parent engagement and relationships in general.
- Best Free Web Tool – Coveritlive.com & Ustream.com. These two services allow schools to broadcast home and school meetings and other events home without anything more than a camera, laptop and Internet service.
- Best educational use of a Social Networking Service Burlington High School Principal’s Blog by @bhsprincipal. Patrick Larkin provides continuous reflection and professional development opportunities to his staff and of course, his PLN, which I am humbled to be a part of.